Our consulting practice helps you evaluate and plan information technology infrastructure for business use. You gain tested methodologies and frameworks for assessing, designing and building a modern, more dynamic infrastructure that aligns with industry best practices.
We offer consulting for business domains like banking, finance, IT Services, Education and Manufacturing. Building agile IT infrastructure which can transform business and drive the growth is our main objective.
Our business consulting offering is as follows
Transform Your Network
Improving the operational efficiency of your IT systems is an ongoing process. A common symptom of operational inefficiency is slow access to critical business applications like Email, financial accounting software, hosted web applications, or instant messaging. Slow network and application performance can frustrate end users, impact the quality of customer services, make it difficult to respond quickly to market changes, and inhibit business growth.
- Access and improve your operational preparedness to support current and planned network technologies and services.
- Improve the availability, reliability, and stability of the network and the applications running on it.
- Manage and resolve problems affecting your system and keep software applications current.
Virtualized Your Data Center
Virtualization is a key element of most companies' IT infrastructures these days. Yet, with no overarching strategy to guide its growth, virtualization is falling victim to its own success as it proliferates across enterprises.
Most organizations start with a simple server virtualization project: It lowers application and administrative costs and makes better use of existing resources. That success leads to another virtualization project, followed by another and yet another. Eventually, virtual server sprawl overwhelms system administrators, IT governance and service management breaks down, and so many people are scrambling to move virtual resources around that deployment times slip and the benefits disappear.
That's why it's time to rethink virtualization as a business strategy, not just an IT tactic. That means rethinking virtualization on three levels:
- Infrastructure barriers
- Applications and IT operations management
- Client architectures
Nrusinha Services and Benefits:
Our virtualization services are a full life-cycle program from strategy, planning and design of an appropriate solution through proof of concept testing & finally full implementation.
There are many benefits to consolidating the number of servers in your environment by taking advantage of the many different server virtualization products. These include:
- Lower number of physical servers - you can reduce hardware maintenance costs because of a lower number of physical servers.
- By implementing a server consolidation strategy, you can increase the space utilization efficiency in your data center.
- By having each application within its own "virtual server" you can prevent one application from impacting another application when upgrades or changes are made.
- You can develop a standard virtual server build that can be easily duplicated which will speed up server deployment.
- You can deploy multiple operating system technologies on a single hardware platform.
Move to the Cloud
- Simplify Your Data Center
- Enhance Security and Improve Efficiency
- Significantly lower the costs
- Enable the more flexible and agile service delivery